- Make your cosmetic selections in the box below as well as entering your own zip code (unless you want to know what the weather is like near Dylan and Kelly all the time.)
- Fill in up to 20 sites of your choosing in the columns on the right. A sample label might look like this: my site , a sample url would be: http://www.mysite.com . Please don't leave off the http:// portion or it just won't work.
- After you have filled all of this good info in, click the 'make it' button on the right. You will be taken to your cheatsheet. If you need to make changes, click on the 'make changes' link at the top and you should come back to this page.
- To save it click on the 'click to save' button. This will open Notepad. You should go to 'File', 'Save As' and name it 'cheatsheet.html'. Important!!! If you want to make a change to the cheatsheet, click on the 'make changes' button on the top bar. This works in IE. Not sure if it works for other browsers.
- Now you will probably want to save this somewhere you will remember it and change your browser start/homepage to your very own cheatsheet.
- Lastly, shellen.com although proud to bring you this free tool cannot be responsible for any occular damage caused by poor color combinations. We don't want to be held responsible for any other damage either so as they say 'use at your own risk'.
- Special note for Mac users: If the above methods don't work for saving your cheatsheet then, option-click somewhere over your cheatsheet and 'view source' and save the source. Were working on a better solution.